PayPal is the faster, more secure way to pay online. Although our website does not integrate a PayPal account, if you want to use PayPal to pay, please contact us at [email protected].
Secure: whether you are paying bills, sending money or making a purchase, PayPal works hard to keep your financial information secure.
Fast: no need to enter all your financial information every time you shop. Speed through checkout with PayPal.
Easy: not only is signing up for PayPal free, but you can also make purchases and send money to family and friends in the U.S. using your PayPal balance or bank account, at no extra cost.
2. Visa Credit Card
QiDoll store uses the most commonly used security protocol SSL for encryption to ensure the security of your payment. If you fail to pay at the time of purchase, you only need to try again. Or pay through PayPal. Note: We do not support payment in installments.
3. Q: Why Does My Payment Fail?
A. Internet Explorer is not supported
Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
B. Credit/debit cards or billing address info does not match that on file with the bank
* The credit card issuer may decline a charge if your provided billing address which is different from their information on file, such as incorrect account/billing details(card number, expiration date, billing zip code, CVV/CVC), purchase not authorized by the card owner, the cardholder’s spending habits, or expired credit card. The payment processor rejected the payment due to the anti-fraud billing address or card verification checks. In these cases, the payments are just in a pending state and have not been received by QiDoll. Since the processor has not completed the transaction the funds will be rejected or will be automatically returned to your account within a few days.
* Depending on the country in which you are located you might have to call your bank to check the limitations of your credit card account to authorize your credit card for online, cross-border or overseas transactions.
* Please double-check the credit card information you have entered and make sure your billing address matches this information exactly. If this is the case, you should contact your bank for additional assistance.
* Your card is not supported. Depending on the country in which you are located you might have to call your bank to authorize your credit card for online, cross-border or overseas transactions.
Finally, you should be able to receive details of any failed or successful transactions from the bank. If the payment fails, please feel free to contact your bank or contact us.
If you have any problems with your order, please contact us via email [email protected].