LubricatingWe strongly recommend that you use a water-based lubricant every time you have sex with a doll.
- Avoid keeping your doll’s limbs raised or open for extended periods of time. The pressure applied to the TPE can cause tearing. Always keep your love doll on her sides with her legs closed.
- After cleaning and drying, gently rub your doll with baby powder to make her skin silky smooth. This is important to avoid damaging your sex doll.
- Petroleum-based lubricants can damage your doll’s skin. Use only water-based lubricants.
- Avoid placing the doll in direct sunlight as this will cause the TPE material to age. TPE rehydration (once a month).
TPE rehydration (Once per month)
- We recommend hydrating your baby monthly with mineral baby oil to maintain TPE.
- Gently wipe your doll with baby powder after cleaning.
- To hydrate the entire body, baby oil is the first choice.
- Your doll has a steel skeleton that allows her to take any pose you want.
- Be careful when lifting the doll. Depending on the size, it can be heavy.