If you bought the best sex doll, but you don’t know how to clean it after use, this article will tell you how to do it.
You need a work surface so that you can wet the doll. If you can use the shower, so much the better. Get some towels and cleaning supplies.
Clean holes-vagina, anus and mouth
If you use an orifice plate, you must clean it even for a few seconds. This means:
- Rinse off any body fluids.
- Irrigate with sports bottles. A special foaming cleanser will do. The same is true for mild soapy water solutions.
- Use a soft bottle brush to make sure everything is clean. Finally, rinse things off.
- Pat the outside dry. Don’t get the doll wet.
Clean the face of the doll
If it is not dirty, wipe it gently with a hardly wet cloth. Some people like to put makeup on their dolls. Use an oil-free makeup remover for this. Be careful not to use stained oil-based cleaners.
Clean the doll’s hairIf there is no mess, your doll’s hair does not need to be washed frequently. Simple shampoos and rinses work well. Many users prefer to wash the doll’s hair in the sink. Some dolls can even use shampoo in aerosol cans well. The good news is that if you buy a silicone sex doll with realistic hair, you can design it as you like. This is a great way to create various looks to suit any fantasy you might have.
Dry sex doll after cleaningAfter cleaning, you should always dry the doll. Wet dolls may breed bacteria and give off a musty smell. Pat your doll dry, don’t rub her. Use cloth that will not pilling or produce unsightly lint.
Things not to do when cleaning the dollUnfortunately, people made mistakes and severely damaged their dolls. Here is a list of things to avoid:
- Delay the cleaning process: If microorganisms grow and multiply, your doll is ruined. No level of cleaning can make it safe again.
- Immerse the doll in the water, especially the doll with electronic components.
- Use any oil-based on or on your doll.
- Wet your doll.