Our website offers a wide range of sex dolls that can be customized. You can choose from a variety of skin colors, pubic hair, and a “standing” or “normal foot” option. This article will explain what “standing or normal feet” means. It is simply a structural change in the foot. It is special support that is applied to the feet to allow the doll to stand independently. To provide additional support, three pins have been added. This small change makes the doll look more real. Flat shoes are acceptable, but high heels will make the doll stand. QiDoll lets its customers customize their dolls, without having to change the price on the product pages.
Why choose the standing-foot option for select dolls?
The outer fleshy material of a sex doll is TPE or silicone. It surrounds an inner metal skeleton. Because it allows realistic movement and poses, the skeleton is crucial.
Realistic sex dolls can be very heavy because they are adult-sized and made from dense materials like internal metal frames. Premium sex dolls are lighter and can weigh in at 60 to 60 pounds. Most sex toys weigh between 60 to 90 pounds. Some sex toys can be over 100 pounds.
This weight is applied to the soles and soles of the feet of the doll. When the doll is standing, the metal frame is pulled down. The weight of the doll is then concentrated on the heels of the feet. This downward force could penetrate as much as 0.5 to 1.0 inches of flesh if the doll was to stand on its own.
Standing feet work the same way as regular feet but the ankles are reinforced and redesigned to allow wm dolls with standing feet to stand on their own. This product is suitable for dolls up to 100 cm in height. What’s the best choice? This question can only be answered if you consider all of the pros and cons.
It’s important to note that both versions have identical feet.
The “standing foot” option’s feet are identical to the “normal foot” variant, but they have been redesigned and strengthened.
- Realistic standing positions.
- It’s easier to wear.
- It can stand on its own without external support and is therefore suitable for photographing.
- Pins can be seen and could cause discomfort for the user.
- The foot movement is restricted. It can be rotated up to 150 degrees.
- It can be difficult to get the doll up. This can be a tedious operation that requires patience. Although it may sound strange, even sex dolls “get tired.” It may take longer to get it up because the joints in the interior structure can loosen over time.
For many reasons, standing feet are great
- Keep your piper doll upright in the home.
- Assist in dressing your doll.
- Assist with cleaning your doll.
- Assist in moving from one location to the next.
- Standing. (flat shoes)
- Shoe lovers want their dolls to be able to stand in shoes. *Hailers should always be supported
- Stand sex
Not very suitable
- People with a foot fetish (bolts visible at soles).
- Foot flexibility (cannot move sideways or up – only down).
If you are considering letting your doll stand for a short time, even while wearing shoes, the “standing feet option” is the best. This will ensure that your doll doesn’t damage its soles while standing. You can remove the bolts at any point after installation, and have them reinserted when a doll is standing. Or you can leave them in place. You can adjust their height by loosening or tightening the bolts.
The “Standing Feet” option adds bolts to each foot of the doll’s bottom, three per foot, to attach them to the internal skeleton. When the zelex sex doll is raised, the weight is transferred to the bolts and not through the soft flesh at the bottom of the feet.
The new feet can move only from a flat 90-degree foot to an angled 150-degree downward. Feet can’t move side to side or up.
The soles of your feet have studs that attach to the soles. They are located on the outer skin.
Flat shoes only. No shoes are allowed to stand. While high heels are allowed on the feet, flat shoes or sandals are not recommended for standing. We recommend that high heels are not worn on the feet.